The Armor reinforcement fabric should be used in conjunction with the Armor Liquid Membrane Coating. The fabric helps to add strength to areas which are weak and need to be reinforced or for larger cracks and damage that needs to be spanned. Can be used on concrete, wood, tiles, stone, brick and virtually any surface that has seams or joints to create a flexible and seamless waterproofing membrane. Fabric flexes with Armorpoxy Liquid Membrane coating
This product requires one coat of Armor Liquid Membrane followed by the fabric being laid down while wet and laid into this coat. Wait for 5-10 minutes and then roll another coat of Armor Liquid Membrane to embed the fabric. Let it dry for 45 minutes and then coat the entire area with the Armor Liquid Membrane. The fabric pattern may be visible through the final coating.
- Required for use with Armor Liquid Membrane Coating in coves and corners
- Suggested for use in any cracks larger than 1/4″ wide
- Can be used on interior and exterior applications
- Can be used on horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Works well for areas which needed added strength or may be subjected to building or surface movement.
Available in 6″ by 75 foot long rolls.